When does the Early Bird pricing end?
Extended!! Early Bird pricing now ends on March 25, 2023.
What happens after that?
The price will go up 5% per month for each option, for 5 months. This means you’ll save 25% over the final price if you take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
Can I spread out payments over five months after the Early Bird ends?
Sorry, but no, the special payment plans are only available for Early Bird pricing.
I'd like to bring my (spouse, daughter/son, friend, etc!) to the Reception. Is there an extra charge?
Yes indeed! You can add additional people to the Reception for $25 each. Reception Only badges can be purchased here after you’ve completed your Registration.
What about refunds?
We understand that things happen between now and the Conference, and you may not be able to attend. If that happens, you have several options:
- Conference registration canceled on or before August 28, 2023 is refundable but subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Registrants canceling after August 28, 2023 will not receive a refund. However, registration fees may be transferred to another individual; the invoice for the new registration will be revised to reflect the new registrant’s membership status.
- In the event we must cancel the conference due to unforeseen circumstances, we’ll will refund the cost of registration.
You can review our full Refund Policy here
Why are there only a few Speakers listed?
It can take a few months for us to select our Speakers and the topics they will be presenting. All speakers should be chosen at least two months before the Conference.
Will I be able to ask a Speaker questions before and after their session?
Yes! We’re setting up a Group page that works similarly to Facebook. Each Speaker will have their own group, and you’ll be able to ask questions and get answers there. And if you attend in person, you can talk to them directly.
I have a great idea for a session. Can I be a Speaker?
Maybe! You’ll need to Apply Here first.
We strongly encourage new people to apply to present.
We are very interested in new diverse topics and perspectives.
We typically have more applications than we do sessions, so you may not be chosen to be a Speaker (but you might be!).
Minimum qualifications to speak at CIDC:
- An approved topic
- Expertise in the topic area
- In person attendance
- Previous ClarionLive, CIDC presentation or other relevant presentation experience. (A ClarionLive webinar can be arranged prior to the conference if needed)
- All code shown must be available (with no additional charge) to attendees
- Willingness to be available to answer attendee questions both online and in person during the conference
Do I get paid to be a Speaker?
In a way, yes. While you don’t get paid directly, your registration fee is reduced! That means
- If your Session is accepted, you will get 50% off your registration pricing
- If we accept more than one Session proposal that you’ve submitted, you will receive 100% off your registration price
(Accommodations are not included)
Planning My Trip
What's the address of the Hotel?
Wyndhamn Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort
1850 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
Are there any restrictions flying into Orlando?
When flying to Orlando International Airport:
There are currently no travel restrictions when flying within the continental United States.
International travel requirements for Covid-19 are still in effect and updated regularly. Please make sure to check the current travel requirements from your location before attending.
US Department of State – Covid-19 Travel Information
US Gov – Passport and Travel Information
What options do I have for getting around the area?
The conference is located a short walk from Disney Springs where a variety of food and entertainment venues are located.
There is a free Shuttle from the hotel to all of the Disney theme parks. A reservation may be required, check with the front desk when checking in.
Going farther than your feet will take you?
Uber and Lyft are both widely available.
If you choose to rent a car, please note the conference hotel charges a daily parking fee of $15/day and many Orlando destinations also charge a parking fee upon arrival.
When can I check in for the Conference and collect my badge?
You can check in and pick up your badge starting at 7:15 each morning and continuing throughout the day. The conference room will be on the second floor of the Tower hotel (the same floor the restaurant is on).
Your breakfast vouchers will be available at the conference check in.
Breakfast is available daily from 7:30-8:30.
Make sure you check in and collect your badge and vouchers in time for breakfast!
All in-person attendees are invited to a reception on Tuesday September 12, 2023 (tentatively scheduled for 6 pm).
Please make sure to check in and collect your badge and vouchers before the reception!
Is the Conference being held at the same place it was in 2019?
Yes it is! We did look at other venues in other cities, but it’s hard to beat the (comparatively) inexpensive flights into Orlando, as well as the (relatively) inexpensive Hotel rooms!
Is there a charge for parking?
Yes, it costs $15 a day to park.
Are there any extra charges?
Yes, there is a daily Resort Fee of $20. This includes:
- Premium wireless high speed internet with unlimited device connections
- 10% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages from the Oasis Restaurant located poolside
- Use of in room refrigerator and safe
- Use of Fitness Center and all the resort’s recreational amenities
- Disney Springs® Resort Area coupon book
Will food be provided during the conference?
Your on-site registration includes the following:
- Morning and Afternoon Break Refreshments
- Reception with hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar on Tuesday night
If you will be attending in person in Orlando and you have any type of food allergies or dietary requirements, please update your registration to indicate what they are. You can find that in your Account on My Registration page as soon as possible. We will do our best to accomodate.
I registered to attend on-line, how can I watch the sessions?
About a month before the Training/Conference, we’ll post five links (one for each day) where you’ll be able to watch all the sessions as they happen!
Wait what? Won't there be more sessions than five? Won't each session have an individual link, like in the past?
During the Training/Conference, we’ll start the stream at around 8am each day (30 minutes before the first session starts) and stop it at the end of each day’s sessions. As each session starts, we’ll add a chapter to the stream description, so you can either watch live or jump to any session you want to watch. After the Conference, we’ll post each session on-line with an individual link, as has been available in the past.
I've heard the Training will be split between CapeSoft and noyantis. Doesn't that mean I'll get half the training that I've gotten in the past?
Fortunately, no! We’ll be holding twelve hours of on-line, pre-training webinars to make up for the difference in time. Each company will train for six hours, from May – August. We think this will be great prep for the on-site training!